Editorial and review
- Associate Editor of the IEEE Transactions on Games.
- Editorial Board Member of Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence.
- Editorial Board Member of International Journal of Computational Intelligence and Applications
- (2020-2021) Guest Editor of the Special issue on Evolutionary Computation for Games, IEEE Transactions on Games.
- (2019-2020) Guest Editor of the Special issue on Evolutionary Computation for Gameplaying, IEEE Transactions on Games.
- (2017-2018) Guest Editor of the Special issue on Game Competition Frameworks for Research and Education, IEEE Transactions on Games.
- IEEE Transactions on Games (IEEE ToG).
- IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation (IEEE TEVC).
- IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics (IEEE SMC).
- Engineering Optimization.
- Complex & Intelligent Systems.
Conference Program Committee
- IJCAI, AAAI, GECCO, IEEE CEC, IEEE CIG/CoG, AIIDE, ACG/CG, FDG, ...
- IJCAI 2019 Distinguished Program Committee Member.
Competition Program Committee
- Co-Chair of the AI for Game-playing Track at the 2021 IEEE Conference on Games.
- Co-organiser of the 12th Workshop on Procedural Content Generation.
- Publicity Co-Chair at the 2021 IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation (IEEE CEC2021).
- Tutorial & Keynote Co-Chair at the 2020 IEEE Conference on Games (IEEE CoG2020).
- Competition Co-Chair at the 2020 IEEE World Congress on Computational Intelligence (IEEE WCCI2020).
- Co-organiser of the Dagstuhl Seminar 19511: Artificial and Computational Intelligence in Games: Revolutions in Computational Game AI, with Tom Schaul (Google DeepMind - London, GB), Pieter Spronck (Tilburg University, NL), Julian Togelius (New York University, US).
- Competition Chair at the 2019 IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation (IEEE CEC2019).
- Competition Chair at the 2019 Foundations of Digital Games (FDG19).
- Program Co-Chair of the 2018 IEEE Conference of Computational Intelligence and Games (IEEE CIG2018).
- Co-Chair of the Special Session on Games at the IEEE WCCI/CEC since 2017.
- Organiser of the GVGAI Learning Competition.
- Co-organiser of the Workshop on Open Power Systems in Paris, France (2015).
- Co-organiser of Indema2015's one-week academy, research and industry meetings, (collaboration between INRIA and NSC) in Lyon, France (2015).
Roles in IEEE Computational Intelligence Society (IEEE CIS)
- Since 2020: Young Professionals Representative of IEEE CIS.
- Since 2020: Chair of the Games Technical Committee.
- Since 2019: Chair of the Young Professionals Sub-Committee.
- 2019: Vice-Chair of the Students Activities Sub-Committee.
- 2018-2019: Vice-Chair of the Games Technical Committee.
- 2017-2018: Chair of Student Games-Based Competition Sub-Committee.
- Since 2017: Council member of the Webinars Sub-Committee.
- Since 2015: Council member of the Women in Computational Intelligence Sub-Committee.
2016-2017: Athena SWAN team member at CSEE, University of Essex, UK.
2010-2016: Council member of AAHUSTF (Alumni Association of Huazhong University of Science and Technology in France).
2015-2016: Council member of AICF (Association des Ingénieurs Chinois en France).